- Put the plugin “CB-Crates.jar” in this folder: /plugins/
- Restart or reload the server
- You can create up to 5 crates with /edit and than /editcrate setCrate <vote,crate1,crate2,crate3,crate4>. Now you have to right click a crate to define the block/chest or sth. like that as this crate.
- Set the loot with /editcrate setLoot <vote,crate1,crate2,crate3,crate4>. Important: Do not close the Inventory! Save the loot by clicking on the rocket.
- Go into „/plugins/CityBuild/DLC/Crates“ to edit all files.
- Set the key store mob with /editcrate setMob
- Now you can edit all files to your network design! Info: Don’t have fear to edit these files, if you make a mistake, your server does not explode! 😉
How can I remove the mobs:
- Place them with the same command on another location or try:
- /edit, redstone, right click and sneak
How to change the language:
- Type /language DE or EN for your language and then BASIC for this system or the DLC name
- Restart or reload your server
- (For cloud user: You have to copy the file into the templates folder!)
All mobs you can choose for the sort inv mob:
commands and permissions
- /coinbook – citybuild.coinbook
- /editcrate – citybuild.editcrate
- /getvote – citybuild.getvote
- /keys – citybuild.keys
- /permbook – citybuild.permbook
- /rankbook – citybuild.rankbook